Dangar Ode Island is located in Sumbawa Regency’s Saleh Bay Area.
Saleh Bay, located in the center of Sumbawa Island, Moyo Island, and Mount Tambora National Park, has been dubbed the world’s aquarium.
Dangar Ode Island is one of the several small islands in the Saleh Bay Area, and it is known for its natural beauty and spectacular underwater vistas.
One Day Trip Dangar Ode Island Itinerary
- 09.00 We will take you up from your accommodation in Sumbawa Besar City and drive you to Prajak Hamlet, Batu Bangka Village, Moyo Hilir District.
- 10.00 Arrive at Prajak Hamlet and board a boat to Dangar Ode Island.
- 10.30 Arrive at Dangar Ode Island and begin snorkeling in the northern section of the island (approximately 100 meters from the island)
- 11.30 The boat docks on the island, after which there is free time to appreciate the beauty of the island, which is roughly the size of a football field.
- 12.30 On Dangar Ode Island, a picnic-style meal of fresh fish and seafood is served.
- 14.00 Continue snorkeling in the island’s southern reaches (snorkeling can be started from the beach, no need to take a boat)
- 15.00 Boat ride to further snorkeling places (turtle spot and fish palace), where our guide will descend down first to ensure the presence of turtles at the turtle spot. Participants may encounter turtles at this location if they are lucky.
- 16.00 Return to Dusun Prajak’s dock.
- 16.30 After arriving at the pier, the journey continues by land to Sumbawa Besar City, where you will be taken to your prior accommodation.
- 17.30 The activity ends when we arrive in Sumbawa Besar City.
- The above itinerary is flexible; our guide will assist you in planning a more optimal and pleasurable vacation.
- Although dinner is not included in the package, our guide will propose a restaurant based on your preferences and will accompany you there before returning to the hotel.
One Day Trip Dangar Ode Island Price
*For more than 10 participants per group, please contact us!
Term & Conditions
- The tour package is PRIVATE and will not be shared with other people
- Before making a down payment, prices can change at any time
- Children under the age of 3 are free
- The mode of transportation is typical AC tourism transportation with the following conditions:
- 1–4 persons used Toyota Avanza
- 5–6 persons used Kijang Innova
- 7–15 persons used Toyota Hiace
- Flexible tour dates are available upon request
- Payment of a 30% deposit is required to secure a package reservation
- The remaining payment can be transferred when you meet our guide
See Also: Other Sumbawa Daily Tours