Batu Dulang Village is one of Sumbawa Regency’s ecotourism settlements.
Traveling to Batu Dulang Village would, of course, allow you to observe daily community activities such as gathering candlenuts and processing them, harvesting coffee ores, and processing Sumbawa Original Honey, in addition to exhibiting the beauty of rural natural surroundings.
One Day Trip Batu Dulang Village Itinerary
- 09.00 We will take you up from your hotel or airport in Sumbawa Besar and drive you to Batu Dulang Village.
- 10.00 When you get at Batu Dulang Village, take a look about and take in the ambience as well as the daily activities of the community.
- 11.30 Coffee harvesting trip in one of the Batu Dulang Village homeowners’ coffee grounds.
- 12.00 Lunch on a typical Sumbawa cuisine in one of the Batu Dulang Village inhabitants’ homes.
- 14.00 Head to Tiu Dua Waterfall.
- 14.30 Visit Tiu Dua Waterfall and take in its natural beauty.
- 16.30 Return to Teba Panotang Hill
- 17.00 Taking in the vista of the valley from Teba Panotang while sipping Batu Dulang specialty coffee
- 18.00 Return to Sumbawa Besar
- 19.00 When you arrive in Sumbawa Besar City, we’ll transport you to your hotel. The program is now complete.
- The above itinerary is flexible; our guide will assist you in planning a more optimal and pleasurable vacation.
- Although dinner is not included in the package, our guide will propose a restaurant based on your preferences and will accompany you there before returning to the hotel.
One Day Trip Batu Dulang Village Price
*For more than 10 participants per group, please contact us!
Term & Conditions
- The tour package is PRIVATE and will not be shared with other people
- Before making a down payment, prices can change at any time
- Children under the age of 3 are free
- The mode of transportation is typical AC tourism transportation with the following conditions:
- 1–4 persons used Toyota Avanza
- 5–6 persons used Kijang Innova
- 7–15 persons used Toyota Hiace
- Flexible tour dates are available upon request
- Payment of a 30% deposit is required to secure a package reservation
- The remaining payment can be transferred when you meet our guide
See Also: Other Sumbawa Daily Tours