Because of the many requests for a holiday to Kenawa Island but without wanting to stay overnight or have a tent due to time constraints, we arranged the Kenawa and Paserang Island trip packages for one day.
However, you need not be concerned; even if it is only for one day, we guarantee that you will be satisfied while snorkeling and admiring the natural beauty of the Kenawa and Paserang islands.
One Day Trip Kenawa Island Itinerary
- 08.00 Pick up from your hotel for a trip to Poto Tano Village in West Sumbawa.
- 10.00 Arrive to Poto Tano Village then take a wooden boat to Paserang Island.
- 10.30 Arrive at Paserang Island, then take in the scenery and go snorkeling.
- 12.30 Depart for Kenawa Island.
- 13.00 Arrive at Kenawa Island, have lunch, and then take in the natural beauty of Kenawa Island while snorkeling.
- 16.30 Return to Poto Tano Harbor then to Sumbawa Besar City.
- 18.30 When you arrive in Sumbawa Besar City, we will transport you to a hotel where you may rest. The program has been completed.
- The above itinerary is flexible; our guide will assist you in planning a more optimal and pleasurable vacation.
- Although dinner is not included in the package, our guide will propose a restaurant based on your preferences and will accompany you there before returning to the hotel.
One Day Trip Kenawa Island Price
*For more than 10 participants per group, please contact us!
Term & Conditions
- The tour package is PRIVATE and will not be shared with other people
- Before making a down payment, prices can change at any time
- Children under the age of 3 are free
- The mode of transportation is typical AC tourism transportation with the following conditions:
- 1–4 persons used Toyota Avanza
- 5–6 persons used Kijang Innova
- 7–15 persons used Toyota Hiace
- Flexible tour dates are available upon request
- Payment of a 30% deposit is required to secure a package reservation
- The remaining payment can be transferred when you meet our guide
See Also: Other Sumbawa Daily Tours