Agal Waterfall is located in Marente Village, Alas District, Sumbawa Regency.
Once you see firsthand this incredibly stunning natural landscape, a two-hour trip through the forest will pay dividends.
We will also welcome you to visit Bungin Island, the world’s most populous island, and eat wonderful seafood meals at Bungin Island seashore restaurants, in addition to Agal Waterfall.
One Day Trip Agal Waterfall & Bungin Island Itinerary
- 08.00 Star from Sumbawa Besar City and travel to Marente Village.
- 10.00 When you get in Marente Village, begin going to the waterfall.
- 12.00 Arrive at the Agal Waterfall location, get a lunch box, and take in the scenery.
- 14.00 Return to Marente Village.
- 16.00 Travel to Bungin Island from Marente Village.
- 17.00 Arrive in Bungin Island and take in the unique ambience of the village.
- 18.00 Return to Sumbawa Besar
- 20.00 Arrive at the city of Sumbawa Besar. The program is now complete.
- The above itinerary is flexible; our guide will assist you in planning a more optimal and pleasurable vacation.
- Although dinner is not included in the package, our guide will propose a restaurant based on your preferences and will accompany you there before returning to the hotel.
One Day Trip Agal Waterfall & Bungin Island Price
*For more than 10 participants per group, please contact us!
Term & Conditions
- The tour package is PRIVATE and will not be shared with other people
- Before making a down payment, prices can change at any time
- Children under the age of 3 are free
- The mode of transportation is typical AC tourism transportation with the following conditions:
- 1–4 persons used Toyota Avanza
- 5–6 persons used Kijang Innova
- 7–15 persons used Toyota Hiace
- Flexible tour dates are available upon request
- Payment of a 30% deposit is required to secure a package reservation
- The remaining payment can be transferred when you meet our guide
See Also: Other Sumbawa Daily Tours