For those of you who want to enjoy the beauty of Rinjani but in a different setting than the two prior routes that climbers typically travel, Sembalun and Senaru, we have organized the Mount Rinjani Climbing Package via the Aik Berik Path.
In Central Lombok Regency, the Aik Berik Line is the official route.
Unfortunately, the Aik Berik route does not allow access to Segara Anak Lake or the top; it only allows access to Pelawangan.
However, the tranquility, experience, and natural beauty along the trekking path will not leave you disappointed. Rinjani’s other half has arrived!
Rinjani Trekking Package Via Aik Berik Itinerary
Day 1: Lombok International Airport – Hotel In Mataram (D)
We will pick you up at Lombok International Airport according to your arrival time on the first day.
Following that, we’ll take you to the hotel in Mataram City.
At dinnertime, we’ll pick you up from the hotel and take you out to eat while briefing you on the next day’s climbing.
Return to the hotel and recover after dinner.
Day 2: Mataram City – Aik Berik Village (L & D)
We will pick you up from your accommodation in Mataram City at 07.30 a.m. to travel together to Aik Berik Village in Central Lombok.
Using the car that we have prepared, the journey will take around 1.5 hours.
When you arrive in Aik Berik Village, go to Kantar Gunung Rinjani National Park and register. Then, take a motorcycle taxi to the forest door, which is a long distance away.
The hiking trek begins in Pintu Rimba and lasts for the following amount of time:
Pintu Jungle – Pos 1 (Monte) is located 800 meters above sea level and takes approximately 2 hours to reach.
It takes roughly 3 hours to drive from Pos 1 to Pos 2 (Kayuk Malang) at an altitude of 1400 masl. Our porter will also serve you lunch in Pos 2.
It takes roughly 2 hours to drive from Pos 2 to Pos 3 (Cemara) at an altitude of 1,850 masl. We’ll build a tent for relaxation and food in Post 3.
Day 3: Post 3 – Pelawangan Umar Maya – Mataram/Senggigi Area (B & L)
We’ll wake you up early on the third day so you can eat breakfast and watch the dawn.
Continue trekking back to the Umar Maya Pelawangan, which is 2,508 meters above sea level, after breakfast.
The final destination of the climb will be the Umar Maya crater. Segara Anak Lake and Mount Rinjani Peak can be seen across the lake from here.
Return to Pos 3, have lunch, pack your belongings, and return to Aik Berik Village once you’ve had your fill of the natural beauty of the Umar Maya Pelawangan.
They are expected to arrive in the afternoon at Aik Berik Village.
Following that, your vehicle will be waiting to return you to Mataram / Senggigi / your next destination. The program is now complete.
Rinjani Trekking Package Via Aik Berik Price
|> 10 Persons/Group
*For more than 10 participants per group, please contact us!
- AC Transportation from Airport/Mataram City/Senggigi to Aik Berik Village and vice versa
- One night accommodation in Mataram City before climbing
- Professional Guide and Porter
- Camping gear (tents, sleeping bags, mattresses, pillows, toilet tents, folding chairs and tables, cooking and eating utensils)
- Five times meal during the program according to the itinerary above, including on the mountain cooked by our porter
- Motorbike shuttle from the TNGR Office to the Jungle Gate
- Entrance ticket to Mount Rinjani National Park Area
- Fruits, snacks, mineral water and hot drinks during the hike
- Flights and taxes at the airport
- Tipping for guides and porters
- Dinner after descending the mountain (third day)
- Accommodation after descending the mountain (third day)
- Additional charge for extra porter (optional)
- Other personal expenses
Participants Must Bring The Following Equipment
- Warm Shirt (Sweater, etc.) & Long Pants; Personal Clothing + Spare (as needed)
- Equipment for Bathing and Worship
- Sandals & Trekking Shoes (Strong and not too narrow shoes)
- Thick socks, gloves, head gloves, and a field cap are all recommended.
- Sunglasses and sunscreen (If any)
- Additional Personal Food and Drink
- Tiger Balm / Muscle Spray & Personal Medicines (for muscle pain)
- It is not recommended to join the Rinjani trekking program for participants who have shortness of breath, coronary heart disease, epilepsy, high blood pressure, Vertigo indications and other dangerous diseases.
- It is recommended to warm up before starting the climb at least 7 days before joining the Rinjani Trekking program.
See Also: Other Rinjani Trekking Package